We are looking for work

We are looking for work
We are a young couple (26,27) from Poland. A woman graduated College of Business and Management, she has got driving license, good computer skills, good service of office equipment. She has got the experience of working abroad (production worker, warehouse worker, cleaner, as a driver), English- intermediate. Man graduated Technical College of Textiles, he has got extensive experience as a driver B, C. He has got certificat as Forklift operator, he has got  welding certificates MAG, TIG, 1 +8, MMA111. He has experience in working abroad (production worker, warehouse worker, construction worker, driver), English- basic.
We'll consider any serious offer. We can start work immediately.

Hi kasparow84130, and welcome to Expat.com,

I guess you should also post in the classifieds > jobs

Hope this helps,

Julien

register with Manpower and other job agencies, beware of adecco (they have a reputation for not paying correctly).  Also finn.no and nav.no.  You will need to learn basic Norwegian.
good luck!

I hereby kindly post this mail highly wishing to work in Norway. I am working with an international bank as a financial analyst for new business and during my term of service, i am used to meet my undersigned duties & targets proving my self as a hardworking, trustworthy, reliable and a valuable asset for the bank in terms of my competence, diligence & attitude towards work. During my working period, i have leant more about account opening, loans applications ,processing, analyzing & approvals, credit card selling and many more bank products & services.

I will be happy if given a chance to prove my best in Norway. God bless you.
my contact  +254721604605
Email Address:[email protected]

Hi and welcome to the forum MR.George!

Please post your advert in the accommodation section of Norway classifieds!

Regards
Armand