New members of the Estonia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi all,

Newbie on the Estonia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Estonia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello!

My name is Michael, I am a Russian Canadian and I travel to and from Estonia, working with a company called Blockhive. We have several projects, on which I work from Vienna.

One of these projects is called SetGo and it aims to help people who are interested in establishing e-Residency in Estonia. I myself recently got approved for e-Residency here a well :).

So, I thought it would be a good idea to visit this forum and introduce myself and our company. Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Cheers,

Michael

Hey, I am also looking to settle in Estonia with my family. kindly request your advises on the process.

Thanks,
Chaminda.

Hi,

My name is Anirban Das Chaklader. I am from India and came here (Tallinn) on February 8th with a TRP. I am a Software Developer :)

I love reading books, watching movies, playing games, hang out with friends, spend quality time, visiting places.

I want to make friends in Tallinn and hang out :) Please feel free to add/message me and I will reply at the earliest :)

Cheers,
Anirban

Hi,I am Ashish,I got job in Estonia restaurant but they r not ready to file application for police border guard board certificate and that is required for temporary residence visa.Is there any chance I can get visa other way.

Hi I am Andja from albani but live 12 years in greece.want to move in estonia.Im a personal trainer pilates.and very appasionate in meditation. good food and happy life.I am intreseting in parnu city.can somebody tell me something more plz? Namaste

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=880419

Thanks!

Closed