Tricky situation regarding expired permesso

Hi everyone,

First of all I have spend some time looking for information about expired permesso in Italy; however, my situation here is a little tricky and I hope someone can answer me:

My student type D Visa has already expired at the 5th of October and my permesso will expire at the 27th of October. I will leave Italy and return to my country on the 31st of October, so I'm not returning to Italy, however, the problem is that I forgot that I won't be able to travel to another Schengen country when I bought my plane ticket and has bought my ticket to travel back to my country at Frankfurt, instead of a city in Italy. This because I plan to save money by travelling by bus from Italy to Frankfurt instead of flying directly from Italy back to my home country.

I afraid that I won't be able to allow to enter Germany, even though the reason for my entry is just to travel back to my country.

Please answer this question as soon as possible because If I'm not allow to go to Germany (even just for the reason of going back to my country), I'll have to repurchase my plane ticket soon.

Thank you.

I have a similar problem. I am very interested to know more about your experience. Did it go well? I hope everything turned out to work for you.