Job offer in UAE

Hi,
I'm from Belgium, 35y and got recently a job offer in Dubai. The job offer is 30k AED monthly + annual performance bonus + relocation fee + gratuity pay + medical insurance + once a year ticket back home. What's not included: car, housing and schooling. The position is Product Owner in a Dubai based Emirati bank.

I think this salary package is really low for someone with my profile. I've 11 years experience in middle management positions in banking: product, project and business development management in retail banking.

What should someone with my profile (middle management in banking)?

Currently we earn together +/- 55k net annually. We have renting and food expenses but no car expenses thank to a car company.

We are no big spenders and would consider moving to Dubai if we could have a decent life and able to save a lot of money for later. We are married but we do not have children now and my wife would probably relocate too but would not work. How much should I gain net to keep the same lifestyle as we have today?

55K net annually?  vs. 30K net per month?

Somehow the maths doesn't add up.  360K vs. 55K net annually is a massive jump.   You would still save a lot after all expenses vs. what you have today.   Unless you meant to say 55K net monthly?

Secondly, I don't have an idea about your lifestyle to be able to comment e.g. do you prefer villa or apartments?  what kind of cars you would like to drive?  neighbourhood types you prefer to live in?  do you eat out etc.   Without this information, there is no basis of comparison.  30K is a good enough salary for a couple in UAE to have a comfortable lifestyle - but comfortable has a different definition for many people.

On an overall basis, banking industry has been suffering in this part of the world like many others and have had to do massive layoffs over the past few years.  So that has affected wage rates.  Also, banks generally don't pay as well as industry until you get to the really senior positions.

just to be clear. 55k net annually in EUR vs 30k AED per month :-)