Work holiday permit & S-pass

I got accepted on my work holiday permit and it says the IPA expires on november 2018. Is it ok if I don't make appointment to MoM if I dont wan't to accept the permit? (Its for intern and i havent signed anything with the company because they asked me to apply myself).  Because I got another full time job offer and Heard they applying S-pass for me. Will the s-pass get affected because They have my data on work holiday permit? Should I call or go to MoM to cancel or just let the IPA expires? Does anyone know about this? Thx so much

If you don't want to accept the intern program then inform the employer. They will cancel the work holiday pass. But, what I understood from your PM to me (where I have already provided all the details), that you had applied from your end.

You can cancel the intern work visa by visiting MoM website (like how you had applied).

You can follow the weblink below, for any assistance you must reach out MoM (via email or phone call).

https://www.mom.gov.sg/eservices/servic … t-agencies

Another employer applying a work pass will go through the process flow at MoM, so it will be successful or not that depends on various yardsticks.

You want to wait till your IPA expires? Then inform to the new employer, as system won't allow them to apply a new pass (or else accepted the intern work), then let new employer apply your pass which may take several weeks to approve.

Yes, ICA system can show your IPA approval. So immigration officer can see.

Did you read threads which I had suggested? There similar cases we have answered few times already. So, why don't you spend little time to go through and get information on what to do and how to do? Good luck

surya2k wrote:

If you don't want to accept the intern program then inform the employer. They will cancel the work holiday pass.

This is not correct:
The WHV is applied for by the job seeker (not the employer), allows wpork for several employers and is not cancelled when one of the jobs ends.
Thus the OP's question is justified - but the answer is probably that none of us knows because WHV is so rare that we have no first-hand knowledge.

Yes so when I come to singapore for tourism as long as I get return ticket (not for working) it would be fine correct.

I also explained this situation to the new employer - he said dont worry about it. I think the s pass was applied aug 20, and the whp is accepted on aug 30.

Im just scared that ill get banned because I applied two different visa .

You can apply for two different visa, but you can only have one issued at any one time.
That mans, once your S-Pass is issued, the WHV is automatically cancelled.

Ok so once the IPA from S-pass issued, WHP will be automatically cancelled Since the whp card has not been issued . I was worried about the 2 different visa and the s pass will be rejected because I have whp letter but decided not to continue getting the card

Not when the IPA is issued - only when the S-Pass is issued (after your arrival, medical check and appointment at MoM).

Is it possible to contact the mom and cancel through phone or should I make appointment to cancel the WHP? I think they dont providethe email on the website

I don't know whether a personal appointment is needed to cancel a WHP.
Call and ask!

Ok thank you so much for your answers it really helps!!!

You can call the MoM Customer Care number: +65 64385122

Or you can drop a mail through their queries section in below link (it may take few days for MoM to respond):

https://www.mom.gov.sg/contact-us