Free Open Workspaces in Milano?

I will be staying in Milano for 5 months. I'm looking for a free open workspace in Milano where I can work in the weekends. I will use my laptop so a seat, power and wifi are a must. Does anybody where know of such places? All the places I have found work with subscriptions (which is fine if there are no free alternatives).

Your room.
All you need is a portable wifi unit, bung in a local sim card with data quota, and you're away.
That's fine if it's emails and simple stuff like blogging but youtube is going to get expensive in data.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/XdAH_Jumkp4/maxresdefault.jpg

Fred wrote:

Your room.
All you need is a portable wifi unit, bung in a local sim card with data quota, and you're away.
That's fine if it's emails and simple stuff like blogging but youtube is going to get expensive in data.

I'm actually looking for a place that is not my room. If I'm unable to find a place I will ofcourse use my room. I'd just like to get out, into the city and maybe meet new friends.

Just to widen your scope (assuming a small data quota is enough) a Mifi unit means you only need a table and electricity as you already have the internet.
Widens your options