Startup company apply spass problem

I am spass holder, want change job to a new company, this company has quota for an spass. and applied me spass for me, but be rejected. the reason state that the applied salary too high compare with my previous job. And asking for my recent 3month bank statement and salary lists if I want appeal.

My previous basic salary at 2500, also got commission 500-700 per month. New company offer fixed salary to me at 3800, and I need handle more works.

So I provide all document they asking and ask previous company write my scope of works with company stamp and signature.

Anyone facing same issue as me? new company also talk to MOM, they say bcz mom want to know why not offer this job to local.

If you read various posts here, you will come to know that MoM frequently asks the employer to provide evidence that the employer interviewed locally but couldn't find a candidate who has skills which can be matched to the requirements. If employer failed to provide rationale then there is no way MoM will approve the pass.

Secondly, your salary (fixed salary - MoM doesn't consider what you earn through commissions) increased by 50% to your last drawn salary in your last company, MoM can be suspected as in routine job change, a person normally gets a hike of 10 to 20% at best. That's why MoM asking all those documents. Good luck

thanks surya2k, is that possible apeal with a lower salary sach as 3000 ? My spass just expiered, I really worry if the apeal fail again. And the new job is from a new small startup company, so they dont have experience in this case.
I feel it is strange to drop salary from 3800 to 3000, just want get your advice.

thanks again

Changing the salary on appeal is an almost sure way to be rejected, as it is seen as scam to get the visa at all cost.
In your case, MoM asks the company (not you!) for
- a justification of why they want to hire you and not a similarly skilled local.
- a justification of why you are worth so much more to them compared to your previous employer (they should explain higher responsibilities and expanded job scope here).
- the company's financial statements to make sure they can actually pay your salary.
They need to submit convincing explanations and documents for all three, otherwise the appeal will be rejected again.