Anyone looking for a roommate?!

currently living in Copacabana but looking to move by June 1st (or before then if possible).  anyone out there looking for a new roommate in Zona Sul?

Hi, I'm actually looking to move, I'm currently living in Botafogo.  ..  My name is Javier, 26y, from Guatemala.  I have been living here in rio since las october.

Let's get in touch!

Beijos,

Javier.

Hi Javier and MarcelaR,

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

You may also view the Rio de Janeiro classifieds > accommodation section and post an advert there as well.

Wish you good luck,
Christine

Did you find a new roommate? I am also looking for people to share a place with in Zona Sul. Please let me know if you are still looking or know someone who is. Muito obrigada!
Sarah

actually found a place in Lapa with some friends.... i'll keep an ear out for you though! good luck!

Hello everyone!
i'm arriving in january in Rio de Janeiro and I'm looking for a room
if you know some vacance, thanks to let me know : )
see you there !!

Hi justinealice, thank you for posting an advert in Rio de Janeiro classifieds > accommodation section/ rooms for rent.

Harmonie.:)

sorry for the super laste response, but i actually got settled in, in lapa.  however, I plan on moving to buenos aires in april so there will be a free HUGE bedroom w/bathroom available with two really amazing guys.  let me know if anyone out there will be in need of a place from april 7th on...

[Moderated: no free ad on the forum + pls post your ad in the housing section]

Hola Sara todavía estas en busca de un compañero, estoy por viajar a Rio y necesito un lugar donde parar.

Saludos

Hello luzbelito,

In consideration for our members would you kindly post in English ONLY in this Anglophone forum.

If you wish to post in the Spanish language kindly access the Brazil (Hispanic) Forum by clicking on the Spanish flag icon at the top of the page.

Your cooperation and understanding is appreciated.

http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/flag/t67118.gif  Cheers,  http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/flag/t67054.gif
  William James Woodward – Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team