Advice on finding a room in Rio?

hey everyone! im moving to Rio in September. Does anyone know the chances of being able to rent a room as an a foreigner? would only be on a 6 month basis for now.... If so, what sort of places should i look? I don't think i can afford to stay in a hostel for too long, and worried my stuff might not be that safe!

Any advice welcome! Thanks so much.xx

Welcome on board Floss_Is_Boss ;)

Your discussion has been redirected to the Rio de Janeiro forum for effective networking.

Concerning your lodging, I will suggest you to post a customized advert on the Rio de Janeiro classifieds page, Category>Accommodation.

Regards

Hi my names Luiz and im from Belo Horizonte so i ve got a sister living in Rio if you like i could ask her for help.cheers.

Floss_Is_Boss wrote:

hey everyone! im moving to Rio in September. Does anyone know the chances of being able to rent a room as an a foreigner? would only be on a 6 month basis for now.... If so, what sort of places should i look? I don't think i can afford to stay in a hostel for too long, and worried my stuff might not be that safe!

Any advice welcome! Thanks so much.xx

I have been send you a private message

I am coming Oct to November and need a 2-bedroom apartment from October 21 to November 9, 2011.

Any suggestions on where to go to find a decent apartment for a decent price?  LOL

Hello everyone!
i'm arriving in january in Rio de Janeiro and I'm looking for a room
if you know some vacance, thanks to let me know : )
see you there !!