Quit the job

Hi everyone please advice me i came here almost 6 months ago. My kafeel did not apply for the iqama. I have no iqama for the last six months. Please advice me what should i do. Can i resign from the job. Even we did not sign the contract. Thnaks.

I would resign yes. If there was no contract signed then you can't lose out. I dunno why they didn't give you the iqama- that should be the first thing they do. Which sector are you working in? What is your job?

I am professional cook. I am working in a restaurant as cook in Madina Munawara.

You must ask them why they have done this first. Tell them they have left you with no choice but to resign. That should scare them into giving you the iqama.

I said them but they are saying you will have to pay 4 lakh pakistani ruppee aproximately 12000/- ryial. While coming to saudia arabia i bought my own ticket by myself and even for medical and biometric. They just gave the visa and visa peocessing fee and that's it. Now even we have not signed the contract yet. Now do i liable to pay them 12000/- . Now what should i do?

Get a lawyer involved or just leave the country?

approach the labor court and you will get rid of them\