Relocating please help!!

Me and my wife are looking at moving to tenerife with out 3 year old from the uk. We are in the process of selling our home and instead of using the large equity for another home we are wanting to start a life abroad. We are initially going to go Into long term rental. Once we have established our selves we are hoping to purchase some kind of business to enable us to work for our selves. Can anyone recommend an area for us that would be driving distance to the international school. Any advise would be greatly appreciated

Welcome to the Forum :)

Why would you want an international school? They are expensive for one matter and with a young child, it would be better to go to a local school and learn the Spanish language.

Hello,
How are you ?
In ternetional english school " Wingate" located in the small city Cabo Blanco, price for month 500 EUR,
till to the Las Americas 10 minits to drive.

Regards

ivo123 wrote:

Hello,
How are you ?
In ternetional english school " Wingate" located in the small city Cabo Blanco, price for month 500 EUR,
till to the Las Americas 10 minits to drive.

Regards

Here is the website to the school the poster speaks of > https://www.wingateschool.com/en/schoolfees

Hi there thank you for your responses. I just thought a British school would be easier for the little one to settle in. Is tenerife a good place to move?

Tenerife is good place for move, you will like it

Hi thank you for your response. Can I ask.how long you have been living there and can you give any advise. What's the best areas for long term rental

I living there for 5 years, areas for living is depend from personality who want to living there.
For me personally this is a Los Cristianos and Las Americas.
Our son driving to the school with scooter but before hi can drive with scooter, hi use the Wingate school bus.
For my opinion - the best place for long term living in Tenerife is a Playa de Los Cristianos.
You can go on the street in every time and can socialize with residents or just walking on the beach side pedestrian walk or going some restaurants.

Thanks for your help hope you enjoy the rest of your stay