Advice needed please.

Hi all,

My names Michelle, I am a mum of 2 children, a 11 year old girl and 5 year old boy.

My partner, children and I are hoping to move to Tenerife soon and I am just after some advice on pretty much everything... my main area is schooling.... I have looked into this through google and websites but would very much appreciate honest advice off real people with real experiences.

We are looking to relocate to playa de las Americas... what are the schools like? Would a Spanish state school be better or a private English one? What is the application process like and how long does the process take? How well do kids settle in? ( I know each child is different, just wondering in general)

I apologise for all the questions, a lot of the information I've found is just frying my brain!  :/:dumbom::unsure

Any other information/ experiences/hints and tips anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you xxxx

Are you still looking for advice with this? It's a couple months old and I've only just joined. If you still have questions, I'd be happy to help with what I can.