Studying Arabic in Palestine

Hello!

I have a two-month scholarship (1500 euros) to study spoken Arabic in Palestine and I am currently mapping my options. Initially my plan was to study in Betlehem University, but I have recently heard some bad feedback about their course so I am looking for other options. Birzeit was the next option I looked into, but unfortunately the start of their semester starts too early for me since, I am only able to begin the studies in next October. Other options that I have looked into are Sebil Center in Ramallah, but I have not found any feedback from their courses outside of their own website, Al-Najah in Nablus, though I would prefer Ramallah or Jerusalem over Nablus as a place to live and the Excellence Center in Hebron from which I have also heard mixed reviews. Another option would be private teachers, but for them I would need personal contacts. Any tips or advice?

As a background information, I have studied fusha for two years in Uni as well as studied it independently. Last autumn I studied the basics of the Palestinian dialect in a small group with a private teacher in Tel-Aviv, so I would not be starting from the very basics. I am looking for a place or a teacher who could help me to learn the spoken dialect.

Well if you could make it here in Ramallah or even at Birzeit university it would be a pleasure for me to help you with Arabic.

For personal teaching, you have to be very careful because some teachers might over price their courses so you need to be very careful. However, good luck and I wish you a nice time here in Palestine