Income documents for filling fdw work pass

I am on EP and hiring a fdw. She is currently working with another employer in Singapore and I am going to transfer it.  Current employer is agreed to that and ready for transfer. When I checked online application, it says I have to upload income proof. Since I have not worked from last 2 years, So I cannot ask them to get details from IRAS. So what documents I can submit as income proof. I have latest salary slip and offer letter from my current employer.

For a first time employer, I would suggest to go through an agency, it may cost few hundred dollars but will help you to process each requirements correctly. It's not only submit your income proof alone, you have to clear FDW employer online test or offline test (as per your preference), then make sure the helper has gone through the medical check up (it's not required for a transfer helper, if she has done recently as it has got validation up to 6 months), then apply insurance for her and last not the least she will get her work permit from MoM then you have registered SingPass so that you can see online monthly Levy's which you need to pay before it's due date (can make it GIRO).

I had liaised with an agency very first time when I hired a helper and subsequently as I don't want to do anything wrong just sake of saving few hundred dollars. Good luck

I have successfully completed the test. I have Singpass as well. She has gone through medical test as well in last 6 month. Rest details i have, i only need information regarding income proof.

Show your 3 months or 4 months salary slip (attached) if you don't have IRAS income tax statement. I believe you came to Singapore recently (less than a year).

Yes. Less than a year.