Medical job offer

Hello,

I've been offered a consultant job in the Sulaiman Al Habib hospital in Al Khobar, with what seems like a decent salary and accommodation included.

At present the details are lacking in the offer letter, so please could someone with experience of having gone through this guide me on how to negotiate a good contract and what pitfalls/fine print I should look out for? I was told that there is always room for negotiation, but I'm not sure what is reasonable. I'm from the UK, so this is all very new to me. My job is for a senior consultant urological surgeon - would anyone wish to volunteer what is a reasonable pay that I can negotiate towards?

Regarding accommodation, do hospitals have their own compounds or can I ask to be placed in a Western compound? If so how do I choose which one if I've never even stepped foot in the country?

What about leave? I'm moving alone, perhaps for a couple of years, so can I go home to visit my family after 6 months or so if I wanted to, or will there be restrictions on when I can take leave?

Any advice would be gratefully received!

Good day sir , i am a clinical pathologist that has been living here in khobar for almost 7 months now .
What i know is that the hospital that you have mentioned is a new branch here in khobar , yet they have a very good reputation all over KSA,
Regarding accomodation , if they have compounds just go and see , if the compound has much facilities as swiming pool , gym then i think it will be much better to stay in it . I cannot say anything regarding salary.  It differs from one person to another,  but their are some constant points in the contract like free air tickets for you and your family , medical insurance...

Good luck and welcome

Dear Mai,
Thank you for replying and your encouraging comments and your welcome. I hope the new hospital's accommodation is in a compound. I'm still in the very early phases of recruitment as the details are still not very clear, but hopefully I will find out more soon.
Best wishes