Schooling for Children

Hi Everyone

We are looking at moving to Riyadh.  Kindly advise regarding affordable schooling for our children aged 8 (Grade 3) and 6 (Grade 1) in an area called Salah Ad Din. Our children only speak English, but we would be happy if it were a combined Secular (English) & Islamic curriculum or Secular only, mainly because if we do return to our home country, we would like the transition to be smooth and trauma-free.   

Regards

Mohamed & Zhanna

I have been in Riyadh for two years. First year my kids were in Saud international school and our experience with them was less than expected. I transferred my kids following year to Alforsan international school. It has a best combination with modern education and Islamic program. My children love to attend and learn, enrolling my children in this school was good choices that I have taken as a parent. I am confident that this school will continue to set a solid foundation for children's' learning path, and I would recommend it to everyone with no hesitation.

Hi

Would you be so kind as to tell me what the annual school fees would be at alfursan for my children, grade 4 and grade 2, please.

Kind regards

Mohamed