Work in norway with italian family suggiorno

Hi im from Pakistan and my wife is italian .can i move with family permesso di suggiorno in norway, denmark,  or sweden for job with out my wife? Because my wife is a government school teacher and she can not leave her job .please please please anybody give information

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

A permesso di suggiorno is an Italian residence permit, nothing else.  It does not give any holder the right to live and work in any other country, without going through that countries immigration process.

Together with a valid passport, it does enable you to travel to other Schengen countries (the 3 countries you've mentioned are all signatory countries) for a maximum of 90 days, but you may not work.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Thanks for give me informasion but i want ask another question . In norway there is my friend resturent and he wants to give me contract in his resturent to work with him for two years so then its possible to work with my friend resturent with contract ? Please answer me

Hi and welcome back.

I'm not sure of what the process is for Norway.  I suggest you ask your question in our Norway Forum; this link will take you there.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Thank you so much sir