Final Exit and Return to KSA

Dear All,

I am an  engineering graduate from india, now have an opportunity to join a reputed company.

But condition of the company is that, i should have a valid KSA driving license before company issues
a Work Visit Visa for me.
Coming to the question: Can i enter KSA (any Visa-> Get Iqama) ->and get driving license, then returning to home country and then apply for Work Visit Visa: all within 6 months' time span?

Is there any legal issues for applying for a new visa if i haven't stayed in KSA for at-least 6 months on my previous visa/iqama 

The company needs me to join ASAP. Please help me. And waiting for your valuable suggestions

There's a lot of issues that may crop up in your plan.

Theoretically it's possible not practically though

A reputable company that requires a KSA driving license? I think they are targeting someone who already has a driving license by having worked there in the past.

To get a driving license in KSA, you need to have an Iqama / residence card.  You cannot get a driving license on any other type i.e. visit visa, business visa etc.

And a work visit visa is not the same as an Iqama.  I would not accept any job that doesn't come with a proper work visa leading to an Iqama.  You cannot do anything on a visit visa e.g. open bank account, get license and so on.

Out of curiosity, what did the company say when you told them that you don't have a KSA driving license?    it seems that they are setting you an impossible requirement that you cannot fulfill.

Dears,

Any chance to change profession now these conditions?

My profession is Aaamil, thtsy didnt getting family visit visa.

i need to change , any possible ?

There is a thread for this question already. Post on that. But for now, no, it's still closed.