Refund of dependent fee

Dear Sirs,
I have one issue to request for your kind suggestions.

My sent my family on exit re-entry on 3 July, 2017, at that time we didn,t  pay the dependent fee.
Their visa was till 25th march, 2018, and they return back to saudi arabia on 22nd march, 2018.

I wanted to make final exit of my children and keep the visa for my wife, I made final exit of my children on 25th march, 2018 by pay all dues plus two months extra payment till the period of two months after the final exit.

I had to renew my iqama on 6th april, 2018, company paid the labor office and jawazaat fee and ask me to pay the dependent, when I wanted to pay the fee, it was showing total fee including my children till next renewal of my iqama, the fee was around 6877 SR.
I didn't pay the fee at that day, next day I asked 2/3 friends, they told me it will refund after your children exit from the country, so next day I paid the fee and renewal my iqama.

They have left two weeks ago but still there is no refund, please i need your valuable advises.

Regards;

Hello Dear, Did you get your refund or all amount had to be paid (dependent fee) for renewal of aqama. I was told by Jawazat that that amount will not be refunded

Have u got refunded

As far as I know, there is no refund of dependent fee.