S-pass application-tuberculosis

Hi All,

I had been studying in Singapore for almost 3 years and i got a job offer here. My s-pass application was approved by MOM, then i went for medical check-up and found out that i have active TB. I got the letter of undergoing TB treatment from government hospital in order to submit to MOM, so that MOM  accept my application. However, the company didnt want to hire me so they withdrew my s-pass application.

Then i went to MOM to ask if the company submits my s-pass application together with the letter of undergoing treatment, will MOM grant me the pass. the customer service told me that they will reject me, as i need to be fully cured.

Now another company offers me a job. So if the second company accepts my condition, will MOM approve my S-pass application, providing the letter that i am undergoing TB treatment? I am so confused, Doctors said that i am allowed to work with the letter, but the customer service in MOM told me i will be rejected.

Anyone know please advice me

Thanks so much.

You already got the answer from MoM:

lananh.ng_ wrote:

Then i went to MOM to ask if the company submits my s-pass application together with the letter of undergoing treatment, will MOM grant me the pass. the customer service told me that they will reject me, as i need to be fully cured.

Any contradicting reply, e.g. from the doctors or from somebody on this forum, is irrelevant to MoM.
Good luck with your treatment!