Admissions for british school riyadh

hi there does anyone know any info re britiish international school in Riyadh, my husband is arriving in may this year and we are following hopefully in sept, we have three kids and are looking at BISR. However if we have not got a date for going over yet (the kids and I) if we apply for schools , then for some reason we don't get there til maybe the following term, how does this work, can i apply and then take up place when we arrive in Saudi or do people wait til they arrive and then sort out the schools,

any assistance appreciated

delboy

Hello, I checked recently on them. If you hold british passport, things will be easier for you as they keep slots in all classes for students joining in mid year.
As a normal course, admissions start in Feb/Mar with finalization in May. There used to be long waiting list, but no more.

Apologies for moving in on this conversation but can you guys tell me how you get on with the BISR? Are you happy with it? We could be moving there next year and I'm keen to find out as much about it as possible.

Many thanks