SmartCash

https://smartcash.vpbank.com.vn/rw/page … ndex.en.do

Has anyone used this? It seems a bit too straight forward and just after some feedback if at all possible.

If not, I'm guessing I'll be the guinea pig and hope for the best.

Essentially, it's a virtual card that you can top-up and use online etc, so I think it should work out to be the most cost effective way of getting money out the country!

Hi 1312 I tried to find some reviews for the SmartCash Card. Couldn't really find any useful info.
If you do start to use this card could you keep me on your radar screen and let me know how it works.

It would be great if this card could be used at ATMs outside of Vietnam to move money out of Vietnam or with some kind of online capability.

Best Regards
Gary

Kytain wrote:

Hi 1312 I tried to find some reviews for the SmartCash Card. Couldn't really find any useful info.
If you do start to use this card could you keep me on your radar screen and let me know how it works.

It would be great if this card could be used at ATMs outside of Vietnam to move money out of Vietnam or with some kind of online capability.

Best Regards
Gary

Yeah, no problem at all. I'll give it a go from next month.

You won't be able to use it at ATMs because it's a virtual card, not physical. My thinking is, do an inter-bank transfer within Vietnam onto the card and then top-up my international account with the virtual Visa. Once it's in the international account, I can move it to any country for a nominal fee.

As I say though, it all sounds a bit too straight forward for it to work that easy.

I'll keep this thread up to date.

Seek out a high-ranking government official, they know how to get funds out of VN.LOL.

Col is correct: it's not what you know, only who; here...    :idontagree: