Change of sponsorship (Nakal Kafala)

Dear all,
Would highly appreciate if anyone could give some clarity on below issue I'm facing.

I was on free visa and in 1995 i got permanent Jon in a company (X) and   transferred my sponsorship to X company.
In 2010 my sponsor X company transferred my sponsorship to a recruitment company (Y) and and continued my employment on hiring basis. This was due to labor office rules and regulations.

In 2018 my company (X) terminated my contract and I found in job in another company and requested them to advise my sponsor (Y) company to give no objection letter to join new employer. They employer (X company who is my real sponsor) has advised my sponsor (Y recruitment company) to issue No objection letter.
Now my problem is my current sponsor Recruitment Company (Y) is telling they can't give no objection letter because, since they are a recruitment company and as per MOL regulation I have to be registered on Ajeer system by the name of new employer and after 48 weeks only sponsorship can be changed. My new employer sent request for Iqama transfer on MOL system and the system rejected by displaying a message the I'm registered on Ajeer system and Iqama transfer request cannot be accepted.

I would be pleased if anyone could give some input how to sort out  issue.
Regards
Abdulkhadar

Hello Abdulkhader, interested to know how you dealt with this situation. I'm facing similar problem. Do share some insights please.

Hello Aasim.2020 and welcome to expat.com :)

As this topic is old, there is close to no chance that the original poster could answer your question.

I invite you to create a new topic about your situation.
Describe it as much as possible, the more info you give, the more info you will get :)

Regards.

Loïc

Hi im a nail tech working in dammam. I got very sick severe case of anemia, nd have been on nd off the hospital, then lately they terminated from work nd  reasoning bec im not fit to work, they gave me 2 options exit or release, nd gave me deadline up to nov 10. So they to some salons to look for new employer, then i met one madam but the problem is dont find myself working there. I told my old employer not to give me to this madam but still she continue. Is it possible for me to refuse in this employer? Against my will nd i already finish my 2 yrs contract with her, nd even 3 yrs, finish

Undeng wrote:

Hi im a nail tech working in dammam. I got very sick severe case of anemia, nd have been on nd off the hospital, then lately they terminated from work nd  reasoning bec im not fit to work, they gave me 2 options exit or release, nd gave me deadline up to nov 10. So they to some salons to look for new employer, then i met one madam but the problem is dont find myself working there. I told my old employer not to give me to this madam but still she continue. Is it possible for me to refuse in this employer? Against my will nd i already finish my 2 yrs contract with her, nd even 3 yrs, finish

After March 2021 when your agreement ends, you will be able to refuse to work there.
Because after March 14, 2021, there will no more sponsors, all workers will be directly under government sponsorship. But if you refuse to work then you will have to look for a new job otherwise you will need to pay the tax and fee of your iqama.
So, wait till March 2021.

Thank u so much

Undeng wrote:

Thank u so much

Till then do not sign any paper without knowing full contest of the papers, not even a salary slip.