Looking for recommendations for International movers Ontario Canada

We are currently in the process of buying a property and we would like some recommendations for International movers from Ontario Canada to Cabrera!
Recommendations and experiences would all be helpful.
Thanks in advance.

What, why, weight & approx. volume?  You have residencia, a duty free container. Import duties & fees, plus customs evaluation (arbitrary at best) can make moving ordinary household stuff very expensive.  Personal items, clothes, momentos & the like, not so bad. Vehicles? Forget it, duty can be the book value or more. My experience was long ago. I'm sure you will get more up to date suggestions & referrals. Look into containers if you have a kot. You can also do an L.T.L., sharing a container.  Contact the Duncans', they may be able to help you.  Good luck. Will meet someday.

Thanks, yes we are getting our residency and retirement status so we can have our one time container shipped. We don't plan on bringing our car but will purchase one here after we move.

Doing it the right way. Shame that cars are taxed so high. In 2002, I wanted to ship my cherry '86 Firebird. notthat expensive on Black hawk from St. Croix. The duty was $3,000 US.  That is what I bought for!  Sold it for $4,000 in STX.  Cars are'nt cheap here unless you get a good deal from an expat.  Wish Bob K & Planner were here , they kow so much about things than I do. I'm limited in most of the common questions asked. Those two would know of shippers.  I have used Luchianos. Don't know if they can ship from your location. PM me for their info. They are excellent & without sky high prices.