Learning swedish while working?

Hi everyone!i hope anyone can give me an idea if it is possible for me.to have a partime job while learning swedish?im not yet in Sweden now,but planning to move someday.exact place is in österbybruk.i just want to know the possibilies before i move,hope anyone can give an idea.thanks and god bless us all.

Hi Good day! It depends if there is a company will accept you, base on my experience right now, I currently move here in Sweden a few months ago, right now I am studying Swedish Language. And also trying and continuing sending my resumes to other companies who will accept English speaking skills. Some of the company told me that my profile is good and my job experiences too but they want fluency in swedish Language. Right now I'm focusing to my swedish Language lesson.  In short, we need to learn their language first before you get a stable job. Thanks..

Hi Mhaj,thanks this means a lot.

Hi! I would say yes it's POSSIBLE !! basee on my experienced I was studying SFI and working at the same time. I only knew basic swedish when I got the job.