Fake huroob

Can you give me advice on how to remove my fake huroob,I was accident on jobsite related on my job as a rigger and my left hand thumbs was almost cut last may 2017,after two months of medication,the doctor  issue a medical report that I'm not totally fit to work,and need a couple of months for my therapy,but how can I continue,they are already stop my salary on June 2017 and told to me that until I cannot perform my duty I don't have salary.And they send e mail to my agency for stop salary notification,June until sept.i dont have work and almost every day I go to my agency in alkhobar to get update of my situation,but nothing happen,they told to me to look for new client,then when I was looking for new job one of client told me that I'm in huroob and forcing me to work or else he will call police.im scared and I don't know what I'm going to do,this is my 1st time to encounter this problem since 2006.im not fluent in English but I'll try to share my problem so that I can get advise who have a good heart and good mind.i have complete dicuments to prove that  the huroob imposed to me is FAKE.please give me advise and the Egyptian maneger who advise my agency to put me in huroob give what is the best for him thanks

pls check your inbox