Looking for Duales Studium Transport/Logistik/Verkehswesen

Hello everyone!

Does anybody have any advice for me as to where can I possibly find suitable studies in the field of Transportation/Logistics?

I am 28 years old and come from a Non-EU country (I need a Schengen visa for a short stay and a visa D for a long stay). Back in 2010 I graduated in the field of railroad engineering in a country outside the EU. Ever since I couldn't find a job in my field and I've worked as a data entry clerk in an unrelated field. Is it possible to apply for Duales Studium in Transportation and get a student visa? I had a visa refusal before... A few years ago the German Embassy declined my application because they thought I don't need it since I had already studied here and did a language course abroad and therefore I don't need to go to Germany to do studies there. As weird as it sounds, that's what they wrote in the rejection letter. How can I boost my chances to get my visa issued this time?

Thank you.

Duales Studium is a specific combination of classes and practical work that gives you a recognised university degree and job experience at the same time.
Since the practical work far exceeds the amount of internships a normal degree requires (usually 50:50 with classes) and takes place at normal companies (who often sponsor the school fees for their student and also give them some pocket money), I suspect you need a work permit and not a student visa for this.
But please confirm this with the school you want to enroll at, or your nearest German embassy!
As for finding the right school and course, you can consult websites like studycheck.de