Medical Insurance expired message while extending visit visa

My mother is in KSA on a visit visa. After 3 months when I am trying to extend her visa from MOI. It says medical insurance is expired. I contacted the insurance company (with whom she was insured before travelling.) They are saying we cannot renew the policy. Now please help me what to do. I contacted my insurance company but they don't insure visitors. Earliest responce will be highly appreciated as only 3 days remaining to the date of visa expiry. Thanks

I have the same issue today.
I paid the fee be sadad to renew my mother visit visa that is going to expire on first Feb.
Now visa is not extending online and the message appear that you don't have medical insurance.
Went to the office of insurance but they don't know anything.
Please help.

I wnt to Kawazat today they said you must renew your mother's medical Insurance. And insurance companies have no Idea about it. Stuck. Going to different brokers no one has any idea as it is a new system.

Me too went to many offices from morning.
No clue. Companies can not do this insurance for gov employee.
Even I met with mudeerof jawazaat at rehab office. According to him he even can not do anything without insurance as system is locked for renewal without insurance.

Totally stuck here. They made a system without infra structure.
From whom can we ask , where can we go...
No one knows anything how to do this insurance.

I have found a broker. He is saying he can get it done for 2200 SAR without medical Insurance. Lets see.

have anyone found any wayout for insurance? please help

Even the broker failed, have to send my mother back. So upsetting.

Assalamu Alaikum

MOI-Absher is accepting Visit Visa extension without medical insurance now like earlier days.  Alhamdulillah

Kindly go ahead and extend. 

Thanks and Regards,
Niaz A

we were in the same boat and have found major troubles with this medical insurance. we were able to renew finally after major stress but I do not think that this is the end of it

Did you get it extended?? Please share the details to help other.

Thanks

we renewed using MOI site... same regular way

Assalamu Alaikum

MOI-Absher is accepting Visit Visa extension without medical insurance now like earlier days.  Alhamdulillah

Kindly go ahead and extend.

Thanks for the information.. i have to renew visa next week..