Car Scam

My brother had purchased a car from a Saudi dealer. the sales man was a desi guy but the owner of the place was definetly a saudi(from what i can remember) and a mechanic had checked it out and it was good to go along with the computer test which the car passed. its been a couple of months and everything was perfect he rode it all over the place no issues. until my brother took this car for an inspection to some office in saudi arab. his car was immediately ceased by the official and was said that this was actually some accident car and someone has actually joined two cars together.??

this does not make sense to me. the car was taken away from my brother and he has no clue what to do next. btw the car costed him around 35k cash. please suggest what are his options and what should he do next?

Thanks

story doesn't make sense at all...what is this ? Xibit pimp my ride joining two cars ? authorities wouldn't seize unless it's a threat to national security or something.

The vehicle registration wouldn't have been approved in the first place?

I know, i dont understand this myself.

update:
the car is confiscated and we dont know where the car is. Although they had provided next steps. i.e. first get the sales certificate(not sure the arabic name) which has the cost of the car. then take it to the police station(in presence of the Kafeel). supposedly from the traffic police to the police office this transfer of information takes around a week. Only then will the police be able to take final action.

this law of so called conjoined car is recent and these cars are illegal to drive. how the F*** would i know why someone would conjoin a car. Why did registration did not catch it. 

PS: i do not fully understand understand the process myself and hence will be using this forum to post update. Also i am not familiar with the arabic lingo, like i know they call something to traffic police and something else to real police.

Traffic police is called as moroor or muroor