New members of the Fiji forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi all,

Newbie on the Fiji forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Fiji if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

hi, im erwin from philippines, i saw fiji is a nice place to live and work, hopefully i can build my new career there.

hi Erwin, I am Irene from Greece and will be moving soon to Suva.  Have you moved already?

Hey,

I am Sangmitra from India. I wish to move to Fiji too. I hear it's a good place.
Hey Irene, are you going there for a job?

Please everyone share your experiences

Regards

Hello. I am travelling with my family, wife and 3 kids, with no time, home schooling them and next week we are heading to  Fiji. We plan to stay there for 3 months. I would like your recomendations, which way would be better to find a house with normal prices (not touristic prices) and where would you go with a family.
We like outdoors, diving, swimming, surfing, sailing...
We are also interested in education. Are public schools ok, do they admit kids for short periods of time?
thanks a lot,
Leandro

hi,

Im Newbie.

Hope somebody can guide me in the near future.

Cheers!

hello, are you already in suva?

Hello,
I am Rajitha Semage from Sri Lanka. I have been living in fiji for about 2 months now.

Hi there,

I have been living in Suva two months now, moved from the Caribbean to work in Fiji.

Hello and thank you for giving me the opportunity introduce myself as a new member . I am originally from South Africa living Perth Australia , I keep a boat in Greece . I love the tropics and am ready to sell up everything and move to Fiji . I love boating and fishing and would be most interested in getting involved in a business as such . Also not too fussed where I live could rent or buy . Love Rugby union and follow your teams . Would like to hear from anyone .
John Livanos

Hello Irene have notice you are Greek , I am also Greek and keen to move to Fiji , any advice ?

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=829983

Thanks!

Closed