New members of the Fiji forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi all,

Newbie on the Fiji forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Fiji if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

hello I am Lindsay moving to Fiji soon. I will be a stay at home mum but planning on finding a job at some point hopefully

Hi, I have experienced village life in Fiji and am researching the possibility of retiring there.
I have some questions about getting a residential permit, such as minimum income & assets if you're NOT going to start a business, and if i would pass the health requirements with a physical disability - that doesn't require medical attention or a wheelchair.

Hi guy's thanks for the invitation to join the forum .... I'm From Mumbai, India ...wanted to live and work in Fiji for couple of years ...want a change in life ...wanted to explore my abilities in life...

hi
My self lakshman,im working as a staffnurse,looking for a job in fijji
Do needfull

Hi My self Janardan Dash , i am working as a ERP Manager , Now looking for Change if any opening please let me know

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=880422

Thanks!

Closed