Is there possibility to remove an absconding case once it's already been filed??

You've asked this last week; are you hoping for a better answer that suits you more?

Yes, the employer who has filed the case has to withdraw it.


Ya little u can say like that ..or just want to know all possiblities in such situations

You posted last week about this.  As I said then; forget about trying to stay here legally.  Focus on trying to LEAVE legally.

The employer has to withdraw the case.

Approach your Embassy.

New topic