Dominican Republic Business Visa

Hi,

I am an Indian citizen ( with no schengen  or US visa) . I am presently in Jamaica for work purpose and would have to stay in Dominican Republic for atleast 1 year for work purpose.
I know that one can overstay in DR and pay the penalty during the exit but if i am to travel frequently between Jamaica( where Indians dont require visa) and Dominican Republic , with over stay in each trip , will there be any problem with the Dominican Republic officials??

I mean ,will they raise an issue if  I visit Dominican Republic 6-7 times a year on 1 year multi entry business visa and overstay in each trip??

As long as you pay your fees you can come and go as often as you like

Bob K

Will you actually be working  here in DR? Is your work visa here or in Jamaica?

Are you back?????????
Yippppeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Bob K

Lord amighty! A humongous x-mas gift to all of us, thank you Planner!!!

Great to see you back Planner!!! Will be in Juan Dolio in less than 30 days!!!

mojis  ( don't even know how to spell them) are for the lazy or those troubled by expressing themselves. Now to the nitty- gritty. There are many small businesses owned & operated by ex-pats sub rosa.If earning a couple hundred a week, it isn't hard to stay below the radar. if it appears to be a tiny business locally owned it is often passed over by the authorities, especially if preferential treatment is  given, ( read that as you will) In no way am I advocating such illegal behavior, just making you aware of the option to break the law. I, myself are a paragon of virtue.  Wanna buy a bridge to the Turks?

I am back as I am taking some days off work to relax and enjoy the holidays!

Off subject  I know....but....HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY!
Bob K

Oh and officially.....WELCOME BACI!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob K