Looking to begin a career in Antwerp - English Speaking

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is Jessica Lyons. I am 24 years old and have recently achieved a 2:2 - BSc Hons Criminology and Sociology degree at City University London. I have recently moved to Antwerp and am now looking to begin a career.

I am a confident, hardworking, structured young woman, with an impressive and consistent record of success within education and diverse job roles to Assistant Manager level, whilst engaged in studying and successfully achieving a degree. I believe I am highly presentable, outgoing and sociable, a leader and team player who can understand and fulfil client requirement with the ability to use my own initiative when required. I possess a strong sense of responsibility and a desire to complete tasks effectively and efficiently with attention to detail.

Having had to work full time in a hospitality management role, and being promoted to Assistant Manager, whilst completing a degree, has given me further transferrable skills in key areas such as training staff, staff management, salaries, data handling, venue management, finance, social media and marketing as well as organising events. I have also gained valuable insight into understanding people, as well as leading and supporting multi-cultural staff teams, and am currently studying both French and Flemish language to enhance my linguistic skills.

Thank you in advance

Yours faithfully

Jessica Lyons