Close

Looking to begin a career in Antwerp - English Speaking

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is Jessica Lyons. I am 24 years old and have recently achieved a 2:2 - BSc Hons Criminology and Sociology degree at City University London. I have recently moved to Antwerp and am now looking to begin a career.

I am a confident, hardworking, structured young woman, with an impressive and consistent record of success within education and diverse job roles to Assistant Manager level, whilst engaged in studying and successfully achieving a degree. I believe I am highly presentable, outgoing and sociable, a leader and team player who can understand and fulfil client requirement with the ability to use my own initiative when required. I possess a strong sense of responsibility and a desire to complete tasks effectively and efficiently with attention to detail.

Having had to work full time in a hospitality management role, and being promoted to Assistant Manager, whilst completing a degree, has given me further transferrable skills in key areas such as training staff, staff management, salaries, data handling, venue management, finance, social media and marketing as well as organising events. I have also gained valuable insight into understanding people, as well as leading and supporting multi-cultural staff teams, and am currently studying both French and Flemish language to enhance my linguistic skills.

Thank you in advance

Yours faithfully

Jessica Lyons

Expatriate health insurance in Antwerp

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Antwerp

Moving to Antwerp

Find tips from professionals about moving to Antwerp

Travel insurance in Antwerp

Enjoy stress-free travel to Antwerp