Travelling with PDS for silo

I want to ask if I have PDS Valid for one year and that is for silo can I visit my home country for a brief period and return back if I do possess a value passport.

My commission interview is still to come.

You can travel with a valid passport.  A residence permit is NOT a travel document, as I've answered before several times.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

romaniac wrote:

No you cannot travel without a valid passport!  A residence permit is NOT a travel document, as I've answered before several times.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

I read it as he has a valid passport, but could he leave the country on a trip to his home country then return?

Yes I told you I have a valid passport and PDS but for asilo, So you think I can be able to  make a return trip to my home country. BUT As far I have searched the web they say it is legal go leave the country unless you get full stY and Carta residencsa.
I don't know where to confirm as I may get into trouble on return.

Can someone explain it me to be more clear.

Yes I told you I have a valid passport and PDS but for asilo, So you think I can be able to  make a return trip to my home country. BUT As far as I have searched the web they say it is illegal to leave the country unless you get full stay and Carta residensa.
I don't know where to confirm as I may get into trouble on return.

Can someone explain it me to be more clear.

I would call your Embassy, and explain the reason for your travel back to your home country. I find it strange that it would be illegal?

Thank you very much for your humble and honest concern.please let me know if you received some good news from anywhere.
Thanks
WBR