Close

I lost my permesso di soggorno

Hello to all of you I just want to know that I lost my permesso di soggorno I dnt know what to do I'm totally helpless can anyone tell that I can also apply my permit of stay in any questra of Italy please I need this info I hope you understand that prblm of mine I made my permesso in Agrigento first I just want to know that I can also apply my lost paper in Rome
Thanks 
Help me
Please

Are you talking about the permesso di soggiorno in Italy?  One can't obtain that in Argentina.  Are you talking about a permesso di soggirono or a visa?

Simpson01 :

Are you talking about the permesso di soggiorno in Italy?  One can't obtain that in Argentina.  Are you talking about a permesso di soggirono or a visa?

Vikey345 was quite clear that it was a permesso di soggiorno, not a visa, and that it was obtained in Agrigento (which is a town in Italy), not Argentina the South American country.  Your response is not helpful.

In any case, to replace a lost residence permit, one should typically go to the authorities where one has residence.  If that is Rome now, then go to the office in that area. 

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

"Your response is not helpful."

Romaniac, obvously, I misread the post.  You really just needed to point that out, no need to be "snippy" about it.

Questions and answers about formalities

Ask your question
Mukarrim.ali
I want to go Italy
By Mukarrim.ali
editorneal
Prince Nigeria
Italian permesso 2 years with my Nigeria passport
By Prince Nigeria
yamneb24
Can i renew my expired permesso di sogiorno?
By yamneb24
HarivM
how to get so called ''permiso
By HarivM
DDIPRETE

Expatriate health insurance in Italy

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Italy

Moving to Italy

Find tips from professionals about moving to Italy

Travel insurance in Italy

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Italy

Flights to Italy