Want to bring my girlfriend to KSA

Hi !!

I would like to know if anyone managed to bring her girlfriend to KSA. It is not the ideal destination for a girl, I know, but she says she would be OK in the compound and travelling every now and then to the neighbouring countries. The problem is I do not know what kind of visa she would have to apply or if she would get into trouble for living with me into the compound (I have single status). I would appreciate ideas or similar experiences from other people.

Regards,

sorry no idea ... but I would like to know if there is a way :)

arrange for her in Bahrain and sooth ur spirits on weekends :)

You could try for a visit visa.. but then that will be slightly difficult. because they usually only give it to dependents. of for family visa you will have to take the plunge and get the certificate..

believe me its easier to marry ur girlfriend than to try to bring her here... (joking) well, there is absolutely NOWAY YOU can bring ur girl friend...

you can try to find another Girl Friend ^^..

I'm kidding.. You need a Wasta ( Wasta = knows someone who works on the visa government office )

Wish you good luck .. ;)

Your business sponsor can do it, they just have to like you enough.

So, realistically, it won't happen. Cause people are lazy :)

ive heard tales of fake marriage certificates as a way to get a gf over.....:)

yes its not impossible,all u need to do is to get a fake marriage certificate in your home country....but you cant bring her through legal way

HAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...!!!

GIRLFRIEND in KSA..????? muuaaaahahahahahahaahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahaha..

KRAZZY man KRAZZY..!!!

Guys lets not hurt the guys feelings here. He is just trying to do whats best for his relationship. and he seems to have taken the negative feedbacks to heart.. disappeared after the first post..

RedGoblin +1

Floppy is still afloppin'

floppy1967 wrote:

Hi !!

I would like to know if anyone managed to bring her girlfriend to KSA. It is not the ideal destination for a girl, I know, but she says she would be OK in the compound and travelling every now and then to the neighbouring countries. The problem is I do not know what kind of visa she would have to apply or if she would get into trouble for living with me into the compound (I have single status). I would appreciate ideas or similar experiences from other people.

Regards,

Why do you hate your Girl Friend?

@080399.au- your comment doesn't help anyone!

Christine wrote:

@080399.au- your comment doesn't help anyone!

@Christine
And your criticism does not either.
Besides through this little line of joke (which was a joke if you have not figured it out by now), he might get the concerned message and understand the very exact fact that Saudi Arabia is not a place for girlfriends. The only reason you might want to bring her one here would be hatred.

Ummm,,,, You can bring your GF :D there are lots of ways!! Depends on what is your iqama status here.

no GF thing here ... may b u can find ways; i guess diplomats can ... but u can bring only your wife ...
get married man!!! ... and stay happy ;)

no you can not do that , is she does not your waif ,
also the  saudi law does nor expit that , you have to be carefual

080399.au wrote:
floppy1967 wrote:

Hi !!

Regards,

Why do you hate your Girl Friend?

he he he...:one

Dear,

You have 2 ways:

1- she can do a duplicate marriage contract . i mean just a contract from the country there.

2- May you have to pay more money here.if you are serious may i can ask for you.

waiting for your respond.

Waleed

i cant belive how other folk write coment on ur question! u must pist off. jst tell her get kind work permit and come here

:|
Good Morning @malik0910...!

LOL its easy to leave her,but dont worry im here,i can make you forget her ;p

Lol kidding :))

Dont worry ,tell her to get a visit visa,you guys wont be able to out publically,but she can visit you,or even stay at your place,you just have to be a bit careful.

To bring your girlfriend to Saudi is not possible. You have to be married.

A loophole could be if she is a nurse and could find employment on her own steam. thereby being issued a work visa and eventually an Iqama.

Remember that Saudi is a closed society, and I find it strange that you dont know that, living in saudi already?

I know somebody who can easily manage to do that I don't know how but my friend brought his sister
Here to Riyadh if you want me to contact him or give u his address drop me a line

[email protected]

waay man gid na ya polus mga comment ni CHRISTINE!

@John Rapahel: English please..
@everyone else: stop commenting. and bumping up an old post..

@kaptainmirza: your spelling krazy is wrong! the correct one is crazy!

what if you do somehow manage to bring her here and then for some reason you guys decide to break up?! i know you dont wanna but you gotta think about all the angles here buddy!

you can't do it
forget that

why dont you just breakup with her & hookup with me,it would save you so much trouble,since you would'nt need to worry bout bringing me anywhere,since im here i'd stick with you day & night  ;)
just saying..!

HAA HAA HAA