Termination of contract and returning to dependent sponsorship

hello i am from dammam saudi arabia unfortunately because of saudization mainly the reason i think my company terminated me and give notice i wonder what is my next step after that since my contract will be finish next year should i ask them to pay the remaining months of my contract? since they are the ones that terminated be and i did not resign some say i should go to labor and file complaint because they terminate me or they have the rights to do that? should i even bother doing that?

and if i request to transferring me back to dependent visa will they release me?

Hi,

I have the same problem before. They will pay all your dues, with one month notice. As they terminated your contract. If you choose to repatriate they will shoulder all your expenses. Regards to release, it depends on your employer if they will release you or you will pay them for the realese. Either way,

how did it go? they give me a notice until next month what if they dont pay me my remaining months? where i work the management is no good really and im just having less hope if ever i should i ask them for that and just keep dealing with those people they are very slow in action

because honestly instead of dealing with them i would rather finish my contract and not bother them following up so many people on the higher positions because its just disappoiinting and exhausting with all the stress and if i did ask them to pay my remaining months on my contract i have doubts they will release that money especially now that the company is not doing good that much

I dont think they'l going to pay your remaining contract, but if you want a further assistance and help, i would suggest that you better go to saudi labor, go to polo first for advice and recomendations.

as per labor law what they have to pay you is one month notice period salary. you can transfer back as an dependent by paying the transfer fess.

yes thats what i thought so too i dont think they will give that pay and its just too much work yet again going to saudi labor and doing this and that well i guess i would just ask them to release me

crmcrm wrote:

because honestly instead of dealing with them i would rather finish my contract and not bother them following up so many people on the higher positions because its just disappoiinting and exhausting with all the stress and if i did ask them to pay my remaining months on my contract i have doubts they will release that money especially now that the company is not doing good that much

You haven't stated the reason written in your termination contract. Also you haven't mentioned the period remaining in the expiry of contract. Ask yourself does it worth the effort.
People have shared different opinions based on their experience. You have to self educate yourself through www. laboreducation. gov.sa/en/
You take stress and then you give stress, that's how it works. Understanding your rights is important. If you still have questions you can simply dial at the number given at website and they will reply.

Kaby wrote:

as per labor law what they have to pay you is one month notice period salary. you can transfer back as an dependent by paying the transfer fess.

a question: Is it applicable even when contract period is remaining, could you pls share the article #

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Advertising of services is not allowed.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Ehtesham wrote:
Kaby wrote:

a question: Is it applicable even when contract period is remaining, could you pls share the article #

waiting  :/

I don't think you will have any luck with the months owed following your termination of contract but it is possible for you to join another Saudi company as long as your present company releases you

yeah. theres one thing i need to know after the termination.. even though i didnt use their visa and they still use my fathers visa will i still pay them to return me back to my fathers sponsorship?? this is my first transfer.. so if i have to pay it will be 4000? because i am dependent before i work..

crmcrm wrote:

yeah. theres one thing i need to know after the termination.. even though i didnt use their visa and they still use my fathers visa will i still pay them to return me back to my fathers sponsorship?? this is my first transfer.. so if i have to pay it will be 4000? because i am dependent before i work..

Since you are asking to return to fathers sponsorship you will bear the transfer charges.

ohh really? well maybe its time to go exit :) thanks

i was hoping i can get a job before i transfer to my father.. but its hard to find job

Create a profile in bayt.com and LinkedIn and actively seek for career pages for openings.

I want to resign because I have family problem and the company is 9 months delay salary, but the company don't sign my exit, I sign new contract before my previous contract is not expire because they promised me that I can go because earlier, what will I do?

i dont know how to answer about your situation.. if you want to resign but you are transfered to your company i dont know if theres another way to resign without paying them some fees... or maybe it depends on the category color of your company.. if you have a contract your previous contract you have to finish that contract.... i know someone before he resigned two months before the end contract he resigned and i think he pay the company tenthousand riyals because of not finishing the contract.. if you are resigning and you want to find a way not to pay anything.. i dont think you can do anything about it..
but try asking other people too.. maybe someone more knowledgable can actually answer you about your situation...

and 9months delayed salary.. are you many??? maybe you can complain to labor ?? and tell them your company is not giving you your salary

where will i pay the 2nd transfer sponsor fee? to the company or to jawazat