Customer Representative-English Speaking

Dear All,

My self Vineeth, basically an Indian but currently located in Bahrain. My self a graduate holder with more than 4.6 years of experience in Customer Service, Sales, Manufacturing (Leather Goods) sectors and Currently working with Hugo Boss as a Sales Associate. My self looking for a job with sponsorship from Germany 🇩🇪 ( any cities). If someone can sponsor me , then that could have been a great thing. My self requesting you the same and have a great time ahead.

Regards
Vineeth

You should contact suitable employers in Germany and apply for jobs there.
Please note that any similarly skilled EU citizen must be hired first, so better focus on your niche skills that are rare in Europe. Also, you need to be fluent in German to join any customer service or sales role - unless it's solely dealing with foreign customers, which is rare.

Thank you so much for your valuable reply, really appreciated. Can anyone suggest me some good sites for applying jobs in Germany 🇩🇪 please??

Links and a lot of related tips were already given in similar threads. Please use the search function to find them!

Like Beppi mentioned. you would probably need good German for such a job. And not to be mean but your English is far from fluent and would probably not be adequate for any job where English would be the working language.