Rinnovare precedente permesso di soggiorno scaduto

i lived in italy from 2012,i didn't able to renew my "permesso di soggirno" from 2014 and i lost my passport,but i have the old "permesso di soggirno" upto 2014,"identita,tessera sanitaria,codice fiscale",would anyone know how to make permesso di soggirno again?

io vivo in italia dalla 2012,è io non ho potuto rinnovare il mio permesso di soggiorno dalla 2014 anche io ho perso il mio passaporto,peró io ho il mio precedente permesso di soggiorno fino a 2014,identita,carta di codice fiscal,tessera sanitaria.qualcuno sai come richiedere per un nuovo permesso dì soggiorno?

Hi Kevin,

As this is an Anglophone forum, please post (including topic titles) in English only.  This is mentioned in the Italy Forum code of Conduct.  If you wish to post in Italian, you can find the Italian language forums here.

As for your question, have you read here?
http://www.poliziadistato.it/articolo/1 … n_citizens

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

thank you very much romniac

We to are waiting fot our permisso Soguorno. We re looking for a long term house to rent,and we have been unable to find,as i have problems with stairs,and most houses are 2 an d 3 floors.Lots of stairs.We are praying a lot!!Good luck.

Beemer