i got 5 years sussidiaria permesso di soggiorno

hi !
i got 5 years sussidiaria permesso di soggiorno ! i search alot here for werk but i cant found any job ! if i go to france or belgium of germany can i werk with this documents ? or need some paper to prepare in questura ? what should i do i dont know ! any help pls ? thank you :)

Your question has been answered dozens of times on this forum.  No, you cannot work in other countries with an Italian residence permit.

Romaniac Experts Team

I was under the impression that you could only get a permesso di soggiorno with sponsorship by a job or attending school.   How did you get yours for five years without a job?  Are you a student?

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Italy

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Italy

Moving to Italy

Find tips from professionals about moving to Italy

Travel insurance in Italy

Enjoy stress-free travel to Italy