Looking for new friends in Fuzhou

Hi all! My name is Jinyu. I just moved to Fuzhou from New York. I hope to find some expat friends to hangout with. Seems like Fuzhou doesn't have many foreigners living here. At least I have not been successful finding one so far >< 

I like meeting new people and I used to go to lots of meetups when I was in New York. I also enjoy yoga, hiking, museums, reading, singing, tennis and food of course.

Look forward to meeting new friends in Fuzhou :)

hy
im coming fuzhuo on 16th this month
can we meet

Hi, I am a 53 yr old English ex-pat, living in Changle Fuzhou (**)

How are you, Ms Jinyu

This is charles. I am a Chinese citizen, worked in Malaysia for a long time and moved back to Fuzhou this January. Nice to meet you.

Hi everyone!
I am doing a survey on Expat housing in Fuzhou and it seems very challenging to find anything from the internet. Could i know where are the popular expat compound located in and if possible the name of the properties ?

Thank you for your help!

Hi I'm looking for a man named longcheng weng, he stays in fuzhou, does anyone know him? Please email me on***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi

I'm looking for a man named longcheng weng, he has two sons in south africa and one in Singapore. Please email me on ***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Kr0904,

Welcome on board !

This is an old thread... I don't really think you will find that person here. Is he an expatriate ?

Regards

Bhavna