Taxes for importing our stuff?

I'm wondering how much, if any, folks (from USA) had to pay to pick up their belongings from the shipping container.  We are using UPack, and I'm wondering if there is a way to find out what these taxes will be. 
https://www.upack.com/moving-resources/ … o-eei-form
"Shipping your belongings
To move household items into Puerto Rico, you may be required to complete an Electronic Exportation Information Form (EEI). An EEI is required if moving any single item or group of similar items (like a guitar collection) worth more than $2,500 by itself (used value). There are no customs fees, but goods are subject to an excise tax. After arriving, your items will need to be cleared at the local tax office before delivery. Our local service center can do this for you — we'll just need the following documentation:

Declared value — the total value of the shipment (declared at time of reservation and listed on your Bill of Lading)
EEI form for anything with a used value over $2,500
Receipts for any new items
Copy of photo ID
Copy of Social Security card
Puerto Rico physical address"

We used UPack for our move in June. We had a shipping manifest (basically a rough description of what was in the boxes we put in the container). We had just normal household stuff so we didn't do the EEI form (nothing worth that much).

We didn't have to pay anything to the PR tax office. They delivered our "pod" to the place we rented. We unloaded it, and that was it.

To my Knowledge you pay nothing when a regular moving company delivers your goods to your house, not sure why it would be different with a container unless they think you have several thousand new iPhones in there that you plant to sell.
Declaration may be for insurance purposes, but could be wrong.

That's great thanks! I did find through the upack site some good info on the EEI form like you said.  Since we are headed to Vieques, we have another step to this.  And just like the rental cars, you can't take an enterprise or avis truck over on the ferry.  But-we think we found a guy on Vieques that does this service regularly.

We just went thru the process. Rey is correct you will pay no taxes on your house hold items. FYI: We used Upack.