Need answer please

Do sponsor have any right to let their housemaids to work to another house for 20sr/hours and take all the money without giving the maids any? Can anyone give a solution because this is too unfair . Thanks a lot
NB: she works at the sponsor's home as well

Hi,

Technically, they don't have the rights to lend the maid on hourly wages to work in other homes, unless the maid has a contract where its mentioned as such, thereby enabling the maid to raise this to her embassy, but then again, it only strains your relationship with your sponsor and in case assuming you are leaving the country on exit, then chances are high of your employer/sponsor delaying your process purposely.

rgds,

Thanks for replying. It's not mentioned in the contract. I'd like to complain but I don't even know where is the embassy or at least agency. I'm gonna tell them that I will exit . Hope they'll accept

Hobi91 wrote:

Thanks for replying. It's not mentioned in the contract. I'd like to complain but I don't even know where is the embassy or at least agency. I'm gonna tell them that I will exit . Hope they'll accept

what will happen if you showed your objection to your sponsor. You can atlest give a hint that you are not interested to work outside contract and see his response.
Regarding complaining, you can complain through calling or sending message in website or official twitter page.

Thanks. I won't accept to work outside anymore. Hope they won't let me go to my country without nothing after 3months of hard work

just be careful and if you felt he is refusing this kind of discussion dont push more and seek help from your embassy.

so far we all know that labor law is always in workers side but you need someone to stand by your side so find the contact information to your embassy.

found some and hope this will help

Embassy of the Republic of Madagascar
Al Hissan street, villa No. 5
Riyadh 11333 (PO Box 341293)
Tel: 480 300
e-mail: ambamriy @ yahoo.fr   (remove the spaces)

Malagasy Consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Consulate of Madagascar in Saudi Arabia
Pakhashab Building, King Abdelaziz street
Jeddah
Tel.: 23054 or 23051 or 23066

Thanks dear  it helps a lot

He has no right to make it ___ you can threated him by make complain in your embassy or complain in labor office .

This is common in saudi arabia whether paid or unpaid. I mean they may lend house maid to their friends but it's not common to take money for that. This is unfair.