Riyadh care hospital and dallah hospital

Hello everyone.. I'm just new in this site.. Anyone from here knows dallah hospital and riyadh care hospital? Which is better from the two? Thank you so much.. Your response will be appreciated..

Better in terms of what?

Hello@ Singergy..thanks for your response..but I want to know which has a good  management?

Generally speaking, Dallah is one of the best hospitals in Riyadh. I don't know much details from the inside of both hospitals, yet I believe that career wise Dallah would be the better choice. Patients flow in Dallah is more than RCH so I believe stress will be more. But you better take in consideration all points before taking a final decision.

Best of luck!

Yeah precisely! Glad I found this site to have an insight about my queries. Thanks again. 
And I got some information that Dallah hospital's location is not that nice and it's like it is in the market place? Is it true?

Riyadh care has a good accomodation and not so strict rules in going out the accomodation not like other hospital accomodation with curfew. ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : your post has been modified - can lead to defamation

Planning to transfer to Dallah hospital? Which hospital are you currently working with so I can compare? I came from Khobar and recently transferred here in Riyadh, I have visited Dallah Hospital for some check up and the facility there is quite old but clean and well-maintained. I've also noticed that there's a lot of Filipina nurses working there. Dallah is bigger compare to Riyadh Care because Riyadh is like a clinic only, I've tried to find a doctor for Neuro but unfortunately no available. One thing more, Riyadh care is far from Filipino restaurant like Ramaniyah in Khobar if you heard of it unlike Dallah it's a bit closer to Remittance Center, Filipino Food and Jolibee :D Hope it helps