Sponsor blacklist me for no reason at all

Hello all, i hope you guys can help me regarding my visa. I worked in KSA for almost 11 years straight i just came home last May 19 2017. I was only planning for vacation and should be back this August 12,unfortunately my sponsor sent me an email that im no longer welcome in KSA. And when i asked why he said because he said so. 🤔 stranged but what should i do? I really need to have a job and if i will not come back before my visa expire is there any tendency that i will be blacklisted in KSA? Please help..help.. thankz.

:(

since your sponsor has declined you, so you are really in trouble.
now you have to search for another sponsor and contact embassy to reissue your visa

onlyfari wrote:

since your sponsor has declined you, so you are really in trouble.
now you have to search for another sponsor and contact embassy to reissue your visa

You mean i will contact the Philippine embassy or Saudi embassy?

Saudi embassy in Phil.
but arrange a job and get a visa

What kind of false info you are getting!!!!

are you going for final exist?

have you taking all your benefit from your employer?

you have to check your visa status online and if its still valid then you can come and search for another job to transfer your sponsorship.

Whenever your sponsor cancelled your visa, you can no longer come back with that exit re entry visa of yours. So what to do is check your visa status on line, if it's still valid ( as what cool said) you can come back but but but take note.. it will  depend on what is the nature of your work. if you are a beautician, a DH or something related in household job, you can't go out of the airport without your employer to pick you up. However if you"re a job isn't the one i mentioned,then you can go out of the airport freely and find a new employer. and as far as I know if you have exit re-entry and you didn't return,you will be blacklisted for 2 years in any GCC country. I hope not! Good luck.

Cool_Danial wrote:

you have to check your visa status online and if its still valid then you can come and search for another job to transfer your sponsorship.

I tried but it asked me of my sponsors id number which obviously i have no idea what.

rucksack.frenzy wrote:

In brief: You need a new job.

I guess so and a new sponsorship for that matter.

Yossef11 wrote:

What kind of false info you are getting!!!!

are you going for final exist?

have you taking all your benefit from your employer?

Nope not going for final exit but my sponsor cancelled my visa while im still here for vacation.

I agree with Maria, if your visa is valid, you may come back but it depends on your job if you can just go out of the airport without your sponsor.

If you don't come back with a valid visa then you will be blocked from entering GCC countries.

Hoe you can find a way

He can't cancel visa. Your reentry visa should be active for the specified time and date. However, you should file law suit against him to have all ur benefits.

For 11 years spent in your kafala, i think you were blocked by your employer for the reason of not giving your benefits. That was the simplest reason for not letting you back from K.S.A...

Best move should be checked your visa status in online for you to find out the situation of your visa., either active or not.

Call Phil embassy, and they can even pick up from the airport once u decide to come back Saudia

Yossef11 wrote:

He can't cancel visa. Your reentry visa should be active for the specified time and date. However, you should file law suit against him to have all ur benefits.

He said he reported me to the police for the cancellation of my visa. And when i asked on what grounds why he reported me he said nothing. So im planning to report this to the Saudi embassy here in the Philippines and also plan to file a law suit against him (just like what you thought).

ZaimDjokovic wrote:

For 11 years spent in your kafala, i think you were blocked by your employer for the reason of not giving your benefits. That was the simplest reason for not letting you back from K.S.A...

Best move should be checked your visa status in online for you to find out the situation of your visa., either active or not.

I checked online and it is still active. But what i worried is that what if its true that he reported me to the police? ( as we all know sponsor words against mine will not do anything ) i tried checking online the police report but i couldn't find it. Hopefully there is someone here (a saudi citizen who can help me)  :(

Dear Madam,

Please be advised about the following:

First of all, what is he doing is that he want to not let you come back to KSA for several reasons:
1- He wants to block you out of the country so you cant come back with 2- 5 years.
2- he wants to not give you all service benefits which you are entitled by laws.
3- he cant block you through police
Second of all, my advice to you is to come back to KSA and ask for all your benefits, or you can hire a trusted lawyer to claim on your behalf.

we can help you with that as I am attorney and legal adviser

Yossef11 wrote:

Dear Madam,

Please be advised about the following:

First of all, what is he doing is that he want to not let you come back to KSA for several reasons:
1- He wants to block you out of the country so you cant come back with 2- 5 years.
2- he wants to not give you all service benefits which you are entitled by laws.
3- he cant block you through police
Second of all, my advice to you is to come back to KSA and ask for all your benefits, or you can hire a trusted lawyer to claim on your behalf.

we can help you with that as I am attorney and legal adviser

Sir,i really appreciate the offer. But i dont think i can afford to hire a lawyer  :( . I really want to come back to KSA  since its my only source of earning and i have a family and son to feed. But sad to say there are people who dont have conscience to people like me who only want nothing but to earn halal way.

rucksack.frenzy wrote:

I think you should find another job with another sponsor.

Cheers

I found already new sponsor but then my current sponsor doesn't want me to transfer.

You need a sponsor and job then, if you write to me separately I will check around for you

https://www.eserve.com.sa/VVSWeb/action … tion=vvsll see your status.

https://www.eserve.com.sa/VVSWeb/action … action=vvs

Hi Yoseff,

I seny you a PM, any advice you can offer I would greatly appreciate it.