No CAV from ched for state University but requirement for SCE

I request my School (SUCs) red ribbon as per agency required in my profession(engineer) before deploying me to my employer(saudi). After a week of process from School to DFA and saudi embassy stamp, I received my authenticated document but i didnt notice that it has no CAV attach on it, I thought that there will be no problem because all of my document are authenticated, After a week im was already at KSA, when i try to register to SCE(saudi council of engineer), one of the attachment that required to fill up was CAV (certification, verification and authentication) but I dont have it, Someone say it is because im from SUCs but it is not really works when it comes to SCE verification, Im trying to send a document that related to CAV but the SCE ignore and replying that they need CAV from Ched, I contact the embassy, ched and DFA but all of them doesnt help, until my parent from the phil trying to connect to my school and request to have CAV for authentication to ched instead directing it to DFA, and it WORKS, What is the important things here when you working engineer in saudi, before they issue you an Iqama you need to register in SCE 1st. But for SCE registration they required you to submit CAV which is you can have it when you authenticated your document but NOT in all university, specially to SUCs because they submit your TOR and DIPLOMA directly to DFA (which is wrong in my case), the better things that you need to do is request TOR and DIPLOMA to authenticate it for CHED (not for DFA), and ched will proceed your papers to DFA, that what i think is the best solution when it comes to authentication when you are from SUCs. Hopefully someone read it shall have benefit to their scenario.