Paid holiday plane tickets

Hi!

Do you know if is illegal for the employer to paid the holiday plane tickets? That is what my boss just have told me, before sign my new contract. I thought that there were going to be inclusive, but he says that it illegal...

Is that true or he is only avoiding me...? hahahah

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

No definitely not illegal for a employer to pay for the vacation ticket, should have been mentioned on your contract.

T&R

That's what I thought😅But it's something normal for the employer to do, right? They paid me 1200 DH + 250 for the house+transportation. Should I ask them to include the tickets too?

Thanks for your response

You have got the right to ask anything from your employer before you sign your contract after that i believe its a bit challenging.

T&R

You have the right to ask for a plane ticket (sometimes even multiple), insurance, etc. You can even renegotiate your housing allowance and salary if you want to, your housing allowance seems pretty low actually I would ask for 400-500 BHD if that's for housing plus transportation, also I see that you are Spanish national so you definitely have a leverage here. Contracts are fair game as long as you are not asking for something too ridiculous. Don't fall into this trap and make sure you get everything in writing from your employer. Also what is your current job? this can help to have a better idea of what you do and if you are being tricked by your employer.