Should I bring my car to Lisbon when moving?

Hi all, new here! I already posted in the welcome thread, but here's a bit more detail to my question.

I'm trying to decide whether to bring my car to Lisbon or not.

My main reasons for doing so would be that as a triathlete that does a lot of cycling, at least here in Helsinki it's nice to just throw my bike into the car, drive to somewhere outside of the city and start riding from there. Otherwise, I have to tuck on 20-25 minutes at the start and end of each ride that I can ride, but I have to stop for some traffic lights etc. so I don't really get going within those parts of the rides, and can't do any structured riding, like intervals.

Another advantage would be that since I'll be a self-employed digital nomad, I could go away for trips for a few days at a time and see different parts of Portugal. I would still want to train of course on these trips, and I don't know whether I'd be allowed to bring my bike on a train (and on a bus I guess it's impossible), and with bringing swim gear and running gear as well, plus regular clothes and my laptop, throwing it all in a car is probably easier logistically.

But these trips are not something I necessarily have to do or will do a lot, so I can see that bringing a car may not be worth it either. For regular rides from Lisbon, I'll be fine if I have to sacrifice 20-25 minutes at the beginning and end of workouts as well, so:

Please present your arguments for or against bringing my car to Lisbon in this specific situation.

Thanks .a ton!

Bring your car.  It would be very difficult to train and be a triathlon coach in Lisbon without a car.