Documents for Red Ribbon

Hi there,

Just need a little help. My mom recently got my cenomar and it needs to be authenticated in DFA before sending it to me. She advised me to get SPA and address it DHL to be red ribbon. I just don't know what exactly I need to put on SPA and what other requirements I need. Did anyone experience the same?

Or is there any other way to authenticate the document without getting SPA? Please advise.

New topic